But then I read his twisted answers and realized it could be fun. Plus, there was no curse. I work better without the pressure.
Here's how you play: Once you’re tagged, write a blog with 10 weird, random facts, habits, or goals you want to achieve. Then list 10 friends you're going to tag to continue the game. You may not tag back the person who tags you. As Michael correctly states, “If you do this, you are a moron.”
Fret not, you've only been tagged if your name appears at the end of this post AND I've sent you an email saying so. If I don’t, it’s not because I don’t love you. It’s because you suck and I hate you. (Kidding. It’s a pretty random decision on my part.)
You can always start one on your own and not invite me to play in your sandbox. That’ll teach me!
1. My first job was at the fast food restaurant Jack in the Box; this was how I met the first guy I ever humped.
2. When I moved to LA I changed my name to “Rick” because I thought it sounded butch.
3. I used to be in the SCA, a renaissance recreationist group. I never learned to fight but I belly dance with candles rather well.
4. I had a mullet... years after it was fashionable.
5. I am more proud of Steve’s accomplishments than I am my own.
6. When I’m down on my career, I sometimes wonder if I pissed off a big Hollywood exec (or perhaps a Scientologist) years ago, and this person sabotaged my work life, which explains why nothing is going the way I imagined it would when I was in junior high and dreamed of becoming a writer.
7. Some of my first writing jobs were in porn. The porn I wrote was very good, and I am still in much demand for my mad porn-writing skills.
8. I always want everyone to like me. When they don’t, I often fret over it for many hours.
9. Though I have a full time job now, I continue accepting freelance work because I’m constantly worried my bosses will wake up one day and say, “Why the f—k did we hire this guy?” and I’ll be out of a job any second.
10. One day I want to own a sexy car.
Friends I'm tagging: Glen, Lori, John, Jeffrey, Mikel, Anthony, Michele, Glanzer, Mark G., Greg